- Option to disable cursor
- Fixes to cursor shape handling
- Fix for devices with cutouts
- Fix for back button right click
- Fix for pointer bad pointer location when pointer shape changes
- Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese localizations
- Security updates
- 64-bit support
- Support for SPICE server mouse mode
- Bugfix to sshlib for sha2-256 and sha2-512 keys
- Logcat copy from previous runs as well
If your mouse pointer is not in sync with where you tap, you can use "Simulated Touchpad" input mode, or better, you can add an "EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet" to your virtual machine (when it's powered off) and then power it on. To add the Tablet:
- If configuring through virt-manager, Go to the View->Details section, and select Add Hardware->Input->EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet.
- If running your virtual machine on the command-line, you need an option similar to: "-device usb-tablet,id=input0"
aSPICE is a secure, SSH capable, open source SPICE protocol client that makes use of the LGPL licensed native libspice library. Its features include:
- Control any SPICE-enabled qemu virtrual machine with ANY guest OS.
- Master password support
- Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Sound support (option in Advanced Settings on main screen)
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Import/Export of settings
- Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
- Audio support
aSPICE is the sister project of bVNC and aRDP and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download Store App
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by the original developer.