* Read and send sms messages from your terminal.
* Access device GPS location sensor from scripts.
* Pipe the result of commands into the device text-to-speech engine.
* Vibrate the device when something interesting happens.
* Access the system clipboard from shell scripts.
* List contacts from the system contact list.
Besides installing this app an additional package is required to install inside Termux:
$ apt install termux-api
See the following documentation about available API commands:
NOTE: This is an add-on which requires that the main Termux app is installed to use.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download Store App
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by the original developer.